PDA

View Full Version : create dynamic website and webApplication

crromwell@gmail.com
08-12-2011, 06:07 PM
hello all

how to create a website with web application for updating like Joomla & wordpress,... most of users are using the templares in joomla m bu if i wanted to create a news website with dreamweaver CS5 recognizing a database for allportion of the website...

if you have any idea or external link to learn it help me ...

thank you

edbr
08-13-2011, 01:35 AM
have a look here http://modx.com/learn/

crromwell@gmail.com
08-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Thank you Dear

websleeper
08-13-2011, 08:49 PM
YOu want actualy build cms? First u need to decide which pro will you use; php, asp, jsp, jsf,...

crromwell@gmail.com
08-14-2011, 05:30 AM
yes i want to create CMS with dreamweaver ?! dreamweaver can do that completely without support any web application like Joomla & Wordpress & Drupal ...! just with dreamweaver ?!

Corrosive
08-14-2011, 07:29 AM
yes i want to create CMS with dreamweaver ?! dreamweaver can do that completely without support any web application like Joomla & Wordpress & Drupal ...! just with dreamweaver ?!

Yes you can build anything you want with Dreamweaver. At it's heart it is a code editor, applications are built with code :) You will want a local testing server though.

crromwell@gmail.com
08-14-2011, 03:08 PM
in fact currently I using freewebhostingarea.com to examing and testing Dreamweaver Projects for example see sami.freevar.com , which free server is recognized with dreameaver and FTP support?

tell me best free server to work with my dreameaver Projects

Thank you

edbr
08-15-2011, 02:25 AM
re building your bespoke cms, are you proficient in php? this is the way i personally would go. if not try out the tutorials on this forum to get you started it will be a long job before you reach this level.
as for free server if you build your own cms it would be advisable to use a local testing server as it will be while you develop it

Corrosive
08-15-2011, 06:02 AM
in fact currently I using freewebhostingarea.com to examing and testing Dreamweaver Projects for example see sami.freevar.com , which free server is recognized with dreameaver and FTP support?

As Ed says, use a local testing server; http://www.wampserver.com/en/

crromwell@gmail.com
08-15-2011, 01:04 PM
I will try to read more information on PHP usnig in dreamweaver and such as you saied the best server to examing it it's local server with xamp ...

thanks very much for your answers