PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

hassan001
08-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi All,
I am new to this forum.... This forum looks really cool.....

I hope here to get some help and post my experience too..... :-D

My Best Regards to All fellow Members

Hassan

fotofox
08-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm new here too.

This one should be pretty simple for you. On each of the open tabs across the top of my browser the sites display their name and logo. All I get is a naff little globe and the current page. Do you know how to change this?

hassan001
08-12-2011, 07:27 PM
I may help you at this.... Can you provide me with the URL/URI of the site???

DWcourse
08-12-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm new here too.

This one should be pretty simple for you. On each of the open tabs across the top of my browser the sites display their name and logo. All I get is a naff little globe and the current page. Do you know how to change this?

fotofox, if you have a question, you should start a new thread in the appropriate section of the forum. That way people are more likely to see your question and offer a solution.

edbr
08-13-2011, 01:59 AM
welcome both of you to the forum

Corrosive
08-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Austintxous
08-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Greetings from the wild west! How yawl doin over there on the other side of the pond?

OK, now that I've got that out of my system. Hello! Looks like a great group of minds here and I look forward to the interaction.

Corrosive
08-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Greetings from the wild west! How yawl doin over there on the other side of the pond?

OK, now that I've got that out of my system. Hello! Looks like a great group of minds here and I look forward to the interaction.

Welcome to the forum.