PDA

View Full Version : Helo with transferring html code to ebay

Streaky dwarf
07-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey guys,

I'm very new to this so I'm not sure if anyone here can help me, or if I'm posting in the right section so apologies if this is the case. Basically I've been using Dreamweaver to build a template for a new ebay shop. When displayed in html everything is great, and looks just how it should. However, when I put it into an ebay template the background colour goes (I'm thinking it doesn't recognise the body command) so I changed this and added it seperately. Fine. However, when I add the background it shows the middle columns of each box being slightly out of line with everything else. I've tried messing around with the coding in ebay, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me?

I'll post the html page to below so that perhaps someone can have a look at the coding and see if it's anything obvious. Really any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a little frustrated at my failings in overcoming this and my lack of understanding!

www.zoltarstoysandcollectibles.info (http://www.zoltarstoysandcollectibles.info)

Streaky dwarf
07-25-2011, 06:09 PM
And it was supposed to say help in the title! Oh dear, not having a good day.

Streaky dwarf
07-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Think I have sorted it! Ignore this