PDA

View Full Version : Widgets Issues

Chapo
07-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Ok... i build a site wich it has a clock and weather widget but it doesnt appear at least in iphones. I've seen these kind of widgets in all smartphones and computers. How can i make my work also in all platforms ? Also the player of this site is made in made by Ustream.tv and doesn't work also in many smartphones like iphone and blackberry, how could clientes listen to the music of the site if the control player doesn't appear because is in flash?

www.tuemisora.com

Corrosive
07-19-2011, 06:46 AM
You might want to look for a javascript or HTML5 option.

Chapo
07-19-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi Corrosive... Jquery also helps ? If i create the site in HTML5, will thos same widgets that i already have will work ? I've never tried htmk5 yet, but i could give it a try. Does the control player also will work with html 5 ?

Corrosive
07-19-2011, 07:57 AM
HTML5 shouldn't stop your widgets from working. Try a player like; http://www.jplayer.org/

Corrosive
07-19-2011, 07:59 AM
Sorry, I just realised you are streaming music through ustream (would help if I read your question properly huh?). Sorry, have no idea how to do that without using their embedding options. Does ustream not offer alternatives to flash?

edbr
07-19-2011, 08:06 AM
thats odd their description in a google search says

Broadcast video LIVE to the world from a computer, mobile or iPhone in minutes, or watch thousands of shows from News to Entertainment to celebrities, 24/7.

Chapo
07-19-2011, 08:09 AM
I've done a lot of research and can't find nothing. Thanx Corrisive