PDA

View Full Version : please please please help with the error message if possible

theman68
07-09-2011, 10:58 AM
well this is whats happening.
I make my site on my computer and on my localhost it works great but when i put it on the web i just get this error message on a lot of the pages

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/lirikwear.com/BundleBagNew/UpLoad2.php:60) in /home/www/lirikwear.com/BundleBagNew/UpLoad2.php on line 158

can anyone please help me out with it
tell me how to fix it what it is or how to stop it happening.
its just really annoying that i do loads of work on a site and it works really good just to get that big disillusionment when i upload it and the headache of trying to fix it.

thank you everyone

Corrosive
07-09-2011, 11:52 AM
So what is on line 158?

theman68
07-09-2011, 03:18 PM
hi mate
thank you for reply.
i have since sorted it out but ny a lot of troubble and not really figuring out why.
but as far as i can remember the command that was on those lines was if(!isset($_SESSION['example']){
start session;
}
or something like that

and on those pages there were 2 of them would that cause a problem like what you see in the error message?

edbr
07-11-2011, 02:06 AM
including a page with headers would cause the error

theman68
07-11-2011, 05:15 AM
well i have actually got this error again on some other pages and i reposted this again under the php section and could really use help with it cos its giveing me a big problem.
the biggest one is like i said all the time im doing it on my local host i have no errors at all but put it online and i do.

i think i just called the post something simular to this "please please please"
but thanks you for your help

theman68
07-12-2011, 07:32 AM
any help is great mate so your very welcome to join