PDA

View Full Version : JQuery Gallery not working properly

Hania
07-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Hiya peeps,

I am having a problem with JQuery lightbox2 on http://www.wavecrestscuba.com/02SMC/07gallery/07gallery.html

I already had 5 albums, Archives 1 to 4 and open water course. The problem as you will see is that the newer albums, 5,6,7 and more I have to add are not working.

Well they do work on the local preview but when uploaded to the host they stop. Is it something I am missing, a bug in lightbox2 or a limit that the writers have made?

Many Thanks

Hania

gentleone
07-05-2011, 04:14 PM
The lightbox is just working fine. The thing is that you either forgot to upload the photos or they are in another folder.

Hania
07-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks for replying gentleone, DW said it uploaded the pics in the history when I checked but will do a sitewide sync to make sure.

edit..
Thanks gentleone, you were right no images on host somehow.
Sync shows it didn't upload the pics when I uploaded the page after adding each gallery, I have DW set to upload newer files etc when talking to host and according to history it was all uploaded, is there any other setting I can check to make sure this doesn't happen again?

gentleone
07-05-2011, 04:38 PM
is there any other setting I can check to make sure this doesn't happen again?
Sorry... I use an external FTP program, so I can't help you further with that. Someone else might have an answer for you.

Hania
07-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Many Thanks for spotting the issue though gentleone