PDA

View Full Version : I am starting a line of HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Javascript and PHP tutorials… Thoughts/ wants?

Adam_C
06-20-2011, 09:22 PM
I am starting to upload more and more tutorials on YouTube, of the categories above, and 'real life' examples. You can see the channel here, http://www.youtube.com/user/WebDevelopmentTuts

I have a lot lined up, in both beginner and intermediate levels.

I wanted to know whether this is something people would consider looking at, and, more importantly what would people like to see? And, what would kind of thins would you recommend?

Thanks for any feedback! :)

Corrosive
06-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Looks good Adam. Great to see you are starting with semantics as well. That's usually an afterthought for noobs. The music is annoying as hell though and too distracting. Perhaps a voiceover would be better?

Adam_C
06-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Looks good Adam. Great to see you are starting with semantics as well. That's usually an afterthought for noobs. The music is annoying as hell though and too distracting. Perhaps a voiceover would be better?

Yeah, thanks for the feedback! I think I did realise about the music but just put it off, as I wasn't very keen on doing a voice over- and still not really. But it's definitely something I'm going to have to consider. :)

MiltonBC
06-23-2011, 10:02 PM
I too would prefer voice over tutorial....