PDA

View Full Version : wampserver help

flawlesstwins
06-16-2011, 03:53 PM
I have read through forums, google, and yahoo for resources and have tried the suggestions (checking 80 port, removing files that have wamp, mysql, apache, removing wamp files, turning off the firewall and everything. Nothing is working at all. I don't know what to do at this point but give up and that is not an option. I have tried to get my wamp to start, but it isn't working. My computer was supposedly recovered a couple of months ago due to a virus, but I think some files are still there. I thought I removed all wamp files but I obviously didn't because it still isn't connecting to local host and it is still showing it is not connected at all. How do I remove all wamp files from my computer? read somewhere that apache, php, and mysql files all have to be removed. I removed some this morning and reinstalled wamp and still nothing. I don't want to remove the wrong thing because some are somehow linked to adobe Dreamweaver, flash, or bridge. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

domedia
06-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Are you removing the files or uninstalling the software?

I've had no issue installing it, then using it, and then uninstalling it.

EagerNewby
06-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Why not try XAMMP instead?