PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

davidj
05-17-2011, 11:39 AM
http://www.nirvanadesign.co.uk/

Corrosive
05-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi DJ

First thought as soon as I opened the site was 'it is very thin'. Looks a little swamped on my widescreen monitor.

Code also needs a bit of work for optimisation;

<h1 class="title" id="page-title">Home</h1>

Perhaps should be more like;

<h1 class="title" id="page-title">Drupal Web Developers in Newcastle</h1>

Just some initial impressions.

You planning a resurgence of Nirvana design as a side line or have circumstances changed?

davidj
05-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Decided to go all Limited and official

I am a director with a share holding of 1 share!

Corrosive
05-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Decided to go all Limited and official

I am a director with a share holding of 1 share!

Nice one :) so we can follow your yearly accounts at Companies House.

johnMoss
05-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Our services comprise of everything internet. Web Design, Web Development, Hosting, Domain Name Registration, SEO, Ecommerce, E Marketing, Email, Newsletter Creation, Marketing strategies. If there is anything I have forgotten please accept we do that too! We would love to discuss your requirements

Rewrite:

Our services comprise all things internet: Web Design, Development, Hosting, Domain Registration, SEO, E-Commerce, Marketing, Email Solutions, Strategies, Newsletters, Social Media, and more... Competent and highly effective solutions to your needs are most assuredly found here.

d a v e
05-18-2011, 08:33 PM
wow narrow! if you're going to keep it that narrow then a touch more line height and MORE white space

would much prefer left aligned rather than fully justified text (doesn't work very well on the web and no hyphenation

the drop shadow on (cuber or whatever it's called) is cut off at the bottom/sides and looks weird

would prefer darker text

domedia
05-18-2011, 10:45 PM
Some more padding in the box that surrounds the text.

cocoonfx
05-18-2011, 11:18 PM
i like it but its a little thin....