PDA

View Full Version : New here

maragon
05-17-2011, 07:01 AM
Hi all, im new here, workin at internship in beverly hills.

worked on a website, and i gota fix the alinement of the images on this site http://www.yarifilmgroup.com/films/ ...it seems to work on all browswers except internet explorer. if theres someone that can help me wit this issue that would be great ...im sure this topic has been covered before, but im new here, sorry lol :)

Corrosive
05-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Welcome to the forum. Nice website :) Which versions of IE or is it all of them?

maragon
05-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. And I just checked on IE 8, and its there that some of the images arent lining up. The the only IE I've checked. I'm not sure which IE the client we're doing the work for is using.

mangofreak
05-18-2011, 12:04 AM
what is your main target audience - coorporate, distributors, financiers or low income dial-up old equipment recyclers. Based on that you can check what sort of technology your audience has - also, the stats that probably are gathered from the webhost or google analytics. They show the numbers. Finally you have to decide who do you want to design for and weigh the pros and cons of your decision.

hope that helps.