PDA

View Full Version : How to see who "liked" my page in Facebook?

Finland Blue
05-11-2011, 07:24 AM
I have the following code on some of my web pages. From this I can see how many people "liked" the page, but I cannot see who. Is there a way to adjust this code to let me know also who they are? Or a complete new code suggestion?

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=www.mywebpage.net%2Flikefacebookpage .htm&amp;layout=standard&amp;show_faces=false&amp;width=450&amp;ac tion=like&amp;font=arial&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;height=35" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:35px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

gentleone
05-11-2011, 09:56 AM
change this:
show_faces=false
to this:
show_faces=true

Finland Blue
05-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks - that was pretty simple. I did the change - it did not show me any of the people who pressed "like" - will it only show new ones, who "like" from now onwards?

gentleone
05-11-2011, 10:29 AM
From what I understand from the social plugin, if I would visit your site and I'm logged in on Facebook, it would show in the first place the faces from fiends of mine who liked your page. If none of my friends have liked your page, then it will just show random faces from people whom liked your page.