PDA

View Full Version : Not what I expect!

ThomasGavin
05-10-2011, 03:11 AM
First, let me apologize for what is undoubtedly a dumb question. Please don't jump down my throat or tell me to learn code first. I'm just rusty, I've been building site for a long time but have taken a few years off.

On the site I'm building I started with a template and then modified it to meet the style I was looking for more exactly. At first, all was well. When I display the site in any web browser, it looks just fine to me. However in split view or design view on DW5 the tables just run right off the page and it is making it difficult to know what I'm actually designing.

johnMoss
05-10-2011, 06:11 AM
Without a link, code, or a description of what the tables are up to it's all but impossible to answer your question. More info?

DWcourse
05-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Design View is only an approximation (and often a very bad one) of what you'll get in a browser. Check you site in all popular browsers and rely on that rather than design view. And, if you have a newer version of DW, use Live View (but still check in browsers).

DWcourse
05-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Call me a skeptic but so far I don't see a real question and those links you dropped don't seem to be from a page built on a modified template.

edbr
05-11-2011, 02:34 AM
yes developed into a spammer . banned now