PDA

View Full Version : TWO <select name> Dreamweaver

MedicalITLogistic
04-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Hello again,

I have a question. my base is composed of two tables, first table is "wybor_działu" second table "wybor_formularza"
In the table "wybor_działu" (there are fields for "dzial_ID" nazwa_dzialu ") in the table" wybor_formularza "(there are fields for" form_ID ", " Form_Name ", " dzial_ID)

To the latter that is the field "dzial_ID" I entered the values ​​corresponding to the ID of the table name of the department. In order to achieve the effect that, as for example in the form choose the 'production department which is in the database has the ID = 3 is the choice options in the form "selection form" will be shown only the list of forms associated with the ID away in the third column
"dzial_ID in the table " wybor_formularza "

Now the question remains that I need to put the script in the php file that just worked. But unfortunately knowledge ends. I'm just beginning with the topic.
Can I have some tips on how to look the mechanism of action to achieve the desired effect.

Thanks in advance.
https://picasaweb.google.com/109323441486215415056/FormularzPHP?authkey=Gv1sRgCMytyZSOt9LMJQ#55998169 17951672978

edbr
04-28-2011, 12:50 AM
im lost. can you post the scripts you are using now

MedicalITLogistic
04-28-2011, 08:24 AM
im lost. can you post the scripts you are using now

Hi,

Thank you for taking the subject. Please reply if I can do an action directly in DW.? Do you just hand write the script?

edbr
04-28-2011, 09:15 AM
you can pass the valure of one form by $_POST or $_GET collect the value then make a record set based on that, i would think you could sdo it in dw but its a long time since i used them

MedicalITLogistic
04-28-2011, 09:41 AM
you can pass the valure of one form by $_POST or $_GET collect the value then make a record set based on that, i would think you could sdo it in dw but its a long time since i used them

Sure, I would do it in DW, this is where I configured a bond in order to show themselves to select data from MYSQL database now only indicate that another bond would yield the mechanism by which it provided in the annex (pictured).

And you can upload a picture where I have to do it. I'm just beginning on this topic.

edbr
04-29-2011, 01:19 AM
no sorry i cant,

MedicalITLogistic
05-02-2011, 10:15 AM
no sorry i cant,

Thank you for your desire. Yours