PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Dreamweaver Questionnaire

MzPinx
04-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Looking for 20 people who use Dreamweaver to answer 10 questions today plz. It's for my college report, Thank you for your time :) Sarah
Q1. Do You Find Adobe Dreamweaver Easy To Use?
If Yes, Why? If No, Why?
Q2. Would You Suggest Adobe Dreamweaver To A Person Who Is Just Starting To Learn About Web Building? If Yes Why? If Not Why?
Q3. Adobe Dreamweaver Writes A lot Of The Coding For You. Would You Consider This A Good Or Bad Thing? Please Explain Your Answer
Q4. Does Abode Dreamweaver Cover All Of Your Web Creation Needs?
Please Explain Your Answer
Q5. What Do You Think Of How Adobe Dreamweaver Is Laid Out And Presented?
Q6. Have You Used Any Other Web Creation Tools And How Do They Compare To Adobe Dreamweaver? Please Explain Your Answer
Q7. What In Your Opinion Could Be Added Or Improved To Adobe Dreamweaver?
Q8. Have You Found Any Problems With Adobe Dreamweaver To Complete A Task? Please Explain Your Answer
Q9. If You Had Your Own Web Building Business Would You Use Adobe Dreamweaver? If Yes Why? If Not Why?
Q10. Overall How Would You Rate Adobe Dreamweaver. Please Explain Your Answer

You can e-mail me your answers pinkbunny83sp@hotmail.com

DWcourse
04-11-2011, 11:42 PM
I sent you my answers by email.

johnMoss
04-12-2011, 03:52 AM
A 200+ word response questionaire in writing? Really? I gotta ask Sarah, what in Heavens is the course objective? Salesmanship?:)

Corrosive
04-12-2011, 06:38 AM
Hi Sarah

I think you may need to brush up on your questionnaire writing skills. You haven't asked for any supporting information i.e. 'how many years have you been building websites?', 'do you have your own web design business?' or 'how long have you been using Dreamweaver?'. Without that background knowledge you won't be able to quantify your answers.

This way you'll just get 20 random opinions and the answer from me to most of them will be 'it depends'.

For example;

Q3. Adobe Dreamweaver Writes A lot Of The Coding For You. Would You Consider This A Good Or Bad Thing? Please Explain Your Answer

The answer is, 'it depends'.

If you rely on DW writing your code like a crutch, because you have no web language knowledge, then it is a bad thing because you learn nothing, you can't fix it when DW decides to second-guess what you are trying to do and you usually end up with 'bloated' code.

If you do know what you are doing then the DW code-writing functionality is a big time-saver and can assist a developer's workflow massively.

You need to understand your sample before any of your questions become meaningful.

MzPinx
04-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Revised Adobe Dreamweaver Questionnaire
Q1. What is your age?
0-20 ( ) 21-30 ( ) 31-40 ( ) 41-50 ( ) 51-60 ( ) 60 +

Q2. Are You Male or Female?
Male ( ) Female ( )

Q3. How Long Have You Been Using Adobe Dreamweaver?
0-12 Months ( ) 12-24 ( ) 24-33 ( ) 36+ ( )

Q4. How Many Hours Per Week Do You Use Adobe Dreamweaver?
0-10 ( ) 11-20 ( ) 21-30 ( ) 30+ ( )

Q5. How Many Websites Have You Created Using Adobe Dreamweaver?
0-10 ( ) 11-20 ( ) 21-30 ( ) 30+ ( )

Q6. Would You Suggest Adobe Dreamweaver To A Person Who Is Just Starting To Learn About Web Building? If Yes Why? If Not Why?

Q7. Adobe Dreamweaver Writes A lot Of The Coding For You. Would You Consider This A Good Or Bad Thing? Please Explain Your Answer

Q8. Does Abode Dreamweaver Cover All Of Your Web Creation Needs?

Q9. Have You Used Any Other Web Creation Tools And How Do They Compare To Adobe Dreamweaver? Please Explain Your Answer

Q10. If You Had Your Own Web Building Business Would You Use Adobe Dreamweaver? If Yes Why? If Not Why?