PDA

View Full Version : Html And PhP Email

joshdesign
04-06-2011, 07:20 PM
hi everybody i was wondering if anyone has a an Html based email with php for connecting to the email.. ( i dont know how to make it ) please help me!

i made a form in flash with php and my host is godaddy and i dont know why it doesnt work so i want to try to have it as an Html maybe it works .

so i need an Email form + php and also tell me how to send it to my email adress

gentleone
04-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Are you sure that you have a hosting package that includes PHP. Check that first before anything else. You do this by creating a PHP page with the following code:
<?php phpinfo() ?>
Name the page for instance phpinfo.php and upload the file to the root on your server and then access the page in your browser. If you see a page with PHP configuration info then there is PHP installed on your server.

edbr
04-07-2011, 01:07 AM
there is a simple one in tutorials on this site or check the php forum there are a few examples also

pauldf
04-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi Josh

Just wondering if you got this sorted?

joshdesign
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
yes thank you so much for the Help !

pauldf
04-13-2011, 11:33 PM
That's cool.
Ah once you get your head around your first script you'll fly at other ones. And if you run into a few bumps along the way, the guys up here are really helpful, I should know I burned the ear off a few of them a couple of times with questions I had :-D , and to be honest they always come through for you.
All the best.