PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded dynamic site and doesn't show up in the browser

theman68
03-29-2011, 04:43 AM
Hi I'm having a serious problem. Please help
I've done a dynamic site on my com and it's all working fine on my local server and in my computer but when I've uploaded this to the internet I get nothing on any computer even though I have all my files in my directory.
All my pages are .php extension as I nave a lot of oho happening including logins and sign ups and stuff. I have been all over the internet and i can't find anything that helps me. I'm really stuck ad i need this up on the net with in three days as Im starting a new company and I'm taking it to potential investors to see and if they like it every things great so please help me get this up. The link is just a broken link when u go on to it from any computer. So I don't whats going on. Web sit-ins define properly cos everything woks perfect on my computer with wamp. Then uploaded don't get anything. Plead help. Thank you

edbr
03-29-2011, 05:45 AM
whats the url?

theman68
03-29-2011, 07:06 AM
hi mate its www.lirikwear.com
i didnt really want to put it up yet as i havent yet payed for the template
but as long as you know.

edbr
03-29-2011, 07:24 AM
no prob, it looks like a connection problem. did you give a user and password to your online database, make sure the y are correct in your connection file , you may have uploaded the one from your local set up

Fatal error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/www/lirikwear.com/Connections/testa.php on line 9

theman68
03-29-2011, 07:41 AM
yeah i have all the details right and i have been working on it as we have been talking and i actually did get it to open the page but it didnt connect to the database propperly but im not sure what happened it just went back to how it was before and now wont open the page again so who knows whats going on

edbr
03-29-2011, 07:54 AM
The requested URL /Connections/testa.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Im sure its just the connection probllem

theman68
03-29-2011, 08:06 AM
thank you very much for your help but i have it working now
your the first person evver on any form to answer one of my qu's
really appreciate it thank you

edbr
03-29-2011, 09:11 AM
glad you got it, were a helpful bunch usually

sbglobal
04-03-2011, 07:30 AM
your site is opening & working good.