PDA

View Full Version : How to choose the right PHP Framework for web development?

simy202
01-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi!

I'm a PHP Pro, but haven't use any PHP framework till now, so I have no clue on
how to choose a PHP framework. Do you have some tips to help me choose the/a right PHP Framework?

I want a stable and secure PHP framework for Projects with about 400 hours development time.
It should be possible to use the framework on Shared-Hosting-Webservers.
I don't need some AJAX support (I'm using extJS).
It would be nice if the framework supports Rapid Application Development
and object-relational mapping.

Also some of the standard-functions (Authentification, form validation) would
be nice. Caching would be a usefull, but isn't needed.

Needs for a PHP framework:
- Shared-Hosting-Webserver-Support
- for Projects between 200 und 400 hours work
- Developing Modell "Rapid Application Development" supported
- object-relational mapping supported
If possible:
- Caching
- Already finished Modules (e.g. Authentification, form validation, ..)
- Easy to learn

Which PHP framework is the right one I am seeking for?

thx
Wallace

gentleone
01-12-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm not a PHP expert myself, but from what I read and see what kind of framework the pro's are using it is Codeigniter and then followed by Zend.

http://www.phpframeworks.com/

Dorian
04-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Why not take the help of a professional web developer for your query? There are many professionals available who may help you out in such a complicated situations. So, I suggest ask for some help from the professionals and you will surely be out of this dilemma.

davidj
04-08-2011, 01:09 PM
ZEND is popular in the market

Do a job search for keywords using frameworks and you will get an idea of demand and popularity. Id bet ZEND has to be up there with its MVC architecture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model%E2%80%93view%E2%80%93controller)

mynamebilalzahid
03-14-2016, 07:58 AM
hi, i am also new in computer science and just started my academic career 1 year ago, i am using laravel framework, at starting this was very difficult for me but after a few time or a few more hardwork its on my finger tips.

Good Luck !

New Perspective Studio
10-15-2017, 09:59 AM
Do you use this with dreamweaver or Some other Ide i recently started , with laravel, i cannot find a way to really use it effectively with Dreamweaver

edbr
10-15-2017, 01:14 PM
you should look at other ides. sublimetext,netbeans ,codelobster and nerbeans have laravel plugins