PDA

View Full Version : Hello all :)

Wanderer
01-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi there, just a quick introduction I am pretty new to Dreamweaver and Web Design itself. I come from a design background mainly using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop as I work for a signage company in the UK.

Im always being asked if I offer a Web Design service by customers and clients, so I have now decided now is the time to learn.

I have studied a basic Dreamweaver course at my local college, but I really need to learn how to use and understand Div Tags aswell as CSS, well basically using dreamweaver from scratch.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn the above or give me some tips?

Well thats enough of me, I hope to learn alot from this site and to be able to contribute abit myself along the way.

Thanks in advance

Chris.

Corrosive
01-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Hi Chris

You are in the right place to learn. Welcome to the forum.

Wanderer
01-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Corrosion,

Thanks for the welcome post, I have just been looking at your website there is some useful information and tutorials on there I will have a good read through them tonight when I get home.

Cheers, Chris.

domedia
01-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris!

DWcourse
01-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome, this is a good place to start learning Dreamweaver (and if you didn't get divs and CSS in our class you're right, you're starting from scratch).

Wanderer
01-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Cheers for the welcome posts, The college course I studied did give me a brief insight into div tags, ive had quite a bit of free time at work today and finally got my head around how to position div tags, the part I couldnt get used to at first was the float positions but think I have mastered it.

Cheers, Chris.