PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Please

gigiloumill
01-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Happy New Year...Can I get your feedback please before I go live. Thanks

http://ho.car4students.com/

Ricky55
01-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Nice looking site. I think your typography could use some work. I'm not keen on the indent on each paragraph I also think the font is a little large and your line-height needs to be increased.

gigiloumill
01-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Thanks Ricky, I thought the indent was also a little off. As far as the font size, that's how the partners want it. Thanks

d a v e
01-09-2011, 08:02 PM
i think the font size is fine but as ricky said the line-height should be increased to around 1.5 - also split up the text into smaller chunks - i.e. increase the amount of paragraphs for example the Front Desk Services: could easily be split up into 4 paragraphs

your "homeowners' benefits" and similar headings and tshirt should be gifs/png-8s

why is the text fully justified in the contact section? it looks crap - i would change it to left aligned. you also seem to have a "the" missing from "please send an e-mail or simply fill out *** form below."

there's very little to show what text is linked - why not simply underline it if you don't want to use a third colour or try the red from the red from the lady's top or the green from the music player.

tshirt needs some space to the right of it

consider making your call to action (contact form) with a coloured background black or silver or orange for example

all in all a good looking site! and i like your logo ;)

gigiloumill
01-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks guys. I will keep in mind and adjust accordingly. Thanks again..