PDA

View Full Version : My website is wider

CHunter
01-08-2011, 03:43 PM
I have a website in progress and had it just how I wanted it. It all fit in one screen horizontally from left to right. Then I installed fsome DivX media player software and all of a sudden my webpage is wider and I need it to fit one page. I deleted and uninstalled the DivX media player software and even restored my computer to a week ago but my dang site still requires scrolling right to see the whole thing. Can anyone please help me fix this? I have moderate knowledge of DW but need as simple instructions as I can get.

I would be so grateful... CHunter32

gentleone
01-08-2011, 04:05 PM
have a link so we can look?

CHunter
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi GentleOne & Forum-Mates,

I figured out that the new software had changed my Internet Explorer page view to 125%.
If anyone has this happen in the future and can't find anything in Dreamweaver causing the problem, try going to your internet browser, clicking "page", then "zoom" and make sure it is set to 100%. That worked for me this time.

I really am happy I found this forum and I am actually am going to post another question on the main page right now called, "How to block or disable a link built into a video."

GentleOne, thanks so much for the quick response and willingness to offer your time and help. It really means alot to a frustrated user like me.

CHunter :smile:

gentleone
01-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Glad you've sorted it out and welcome to the forum ;)