PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Pro CS5 exporting as a quicktime

Nikki Stephenson
10-27-2010, 01:01 PM
I have a DVD to retract a clip from it and put it in dreamweaver. I have got the clip on Premiere Pro but exporting it to the format I want, it does not tell me where it is exporting to or gives me the chance to source it.

edbr
10-28-2010, 01:48 AM
is there a question there?

domedia
10-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Export Settings -> click the Output Name field

Nikki Stephenson
10-29-2010, 12:31 PM
the question is how do i get my dvd movie from premiere pro saved to a readable format to place on a website?

domedia
10-29-2010, 01:06 PM
the question is how do i get my dvd movie from premiere pro saved to a readable format to place on a website?
You found the export screen, right?
Is the question which of the formats listed that would be best suited for your website?

Nikki Stephenson
10-30-2010, 10:50 AM
yes i can get to the exporting screen but It doesn't give me an option where it is exporting to. Why does it not give me that option? Does anyone know where Premiere pro exporting files export to?

domedia
11-01-2010, 01:15 PM
yes i can get to the exporting screen but It doesn't give me an option where it is exporting to. Why does it not give me that option? Does anyone know where Premiere pro exporting files export to? Click the output name field on the export screen. It's underlined with a dotted line.