PDA

View Full Version : I must be entering the PHP code in wrong

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 07:27 PM
place.

My site is: http://oregoncranberryprocessors.com and I entered code for a contact-form(html). That showed up fine in DW as well as online. But then I entered the PHP code and I did enter it in the same place as you will see if you look at my site. Now I have removed it in DW and wondering where to insert it?

If you look at my site it will show the form(all distorted)as well as the code from the php:(

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance, Denise:confused:

gentleone
10-05-2010, 07:33 PM
You have to save your contact page as contact.php and there must be PHP installed on your server. Most webhosts have this standard on the server, but some not, so worth to check.

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh thanks, yes, IPAGE has PHP capability. Ok, so there won't be a file called contact.html for my actual webpage? Just double checking, thank you again!! Denise

You have to save your contact page as contact.php and there must be PHP installed on your server. Most webhosts have this standard on the server, but some not, so worth to check.

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Oh crud:( That all worked great to an extent. But it still looks distorted and bigger online. I am sorry but if you could help me some more?? LOL!!! Hey, could you just do the whole, dang thing for me;) Thanks much, I do appreciate any help I get:) denise

gentleone
10-05-2010, 08:40 PM
looks good to me.... only the header image is missing.