PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share thesitewizard with

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 06:23 PM
anyone who might care to check it out. I have learned 99% of what I know about dreamweaver from this guy. Now I don't know a lot but when push comes to shove, I can almost always find what I need there.

On the other hand, I love the forums I find because you can get not only some one-on-one interactions with others more knowledgeable but also, feedback on "sites" I may think are good but may have things to watch out for.

So on that note, feedback is always welcome. Denise

Corrosive
10-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks Denise. One observation though that you'd have thought the 'site wizard' would have a prettier website! ;)

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Well, to be honest, I don't care too much about the frills right now, although, I plan to add some;) It's the basics he gives me that I appreciate. I understand though that for my website to be not just functional but attractive as well, is important. For what he does, for this beginner:wink: helps a lot though.

I'm open to other "learning sites" if you have a suggestion:) Since I will be adding frills as I go.

Thank you much, ttyl, denise

Thanks Denise. One observation though that you'd have thought the 'site wizard' would have a prettier website! ;)

Corrosive
10-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Well, to be honest, I don't care too much about the frills right now, although, I plan to add some;) It's the basics he gives me that I appreciate. I understand though that for my website to be not just functional but attractive as well, is important.

Hi, I didn't mean your website. I was talking about his... In fact I don't think I've seen yours have I? Sorry for misunderstanding.

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 07:12 PM
I knew you meant his;) Mine is http://www.oregoncranberryprocessors.com. Do you know much about code? I just used sitewizards "Feedback" form code and when I pasted it into my Dreamweaver Editor in "split view" the "design" view just showed the code, no form:roll::confused: I need hep, LOL!!!
oops, forgot to show you the code:

<form action="feedback.php" method="post">
<table border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="8">
<tr><td><label for="tswname">Name</label>:</td><td><input type="text" name="fullname" id="tswname" size="25" /></td></tr>
<tr><td><label for="tswemail">Email address</label>:</td><td><input type="text" id="tswemail" name="email" size="25" /></td></tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<label for="tswcomments">Comments</label><br />
<textarea rows="15" cols="45" name="comments" id="tswcomments"></textarea>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center" colspan="2">
<input type="submit" value="Send Feedback" /><br />
Form by <a href="http://www.thesitewizard.com/">thesitewizard.com</a>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

Hi, I didn't mean your website. I was talking about his... In fact I don't think I've seen yours have I? Sorry for misunderstanding.

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Oh man, I got it, I forgot to remove the placeholder in the code of my webpage. Sorry;( Denise

I knew you meant his;) Mine is http://www.oregoncranberryprocessors.com. Do you know much about code? I just used sitewizards "Feedback" form code and when I pasted it into my Dreamweaver Editor in "split view" the "design" view just showed the code, no form:roll::confused: I need hep, LOL!!!
oops, forgot to show you the code:

<form action="feedback.php" method="post">
<table border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="8">
<tr><td><label for="tswname">Name</label>:</td><td><input type="text" name="fullname" id="tswname" size="25" /></td></tr>
<tr><td><label for="tswemail">Email address</label>:</td><td><input type="text" id="tswemail" name="email" size="25" /></td></tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<label for="tswcomments">Comments</label><br />
<textarea rows="15" cols="45" name="comments" id="tswcomments"></textarea>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center" colspan="2">
<input type="submit" value="Send Feedback" /><br />
Form by <a href="http://www.thesitewizard.com/">thesitewizard.com</a>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

Corrosive
10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
No problem. Glad you got it sorted.

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Thank you for your patience. Now if I can test it and make sure it works like the "sitewizard" says it will:lol: denise

No problem. Glad you got it sorted.

Corrosive
10-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Thank you for your patience.

Crikey, if you think that's going to be the biggest test of my patience today you clearly haven't met my wife! :mrgreen:

nwcountry
10-05-2010, 09:17 PM
LOL! Ok, so "corrosive" isn't describing your personality then, made me just a bit nervous:roll: LOL!! Not:wink:

Crikey, if you think that's going to be the biggest test of my patience today you clearly haven't met my wife! :mrgreen:

Corrosive
10-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Ok, so "corrosive" isn't describing your personality then

Nah, I'm lovely :)