PDA

View Full Version : default.aspx

redngold52@gmail.com
09-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Below is the coding for my home page(Default.aspx ). I updated the text on the page and after the "Put" action in DW ftp the links/tabs at the top of the page are not auto displaying, instead I get a gray outline of the box and the image only shows if I mouse over. I tested this on multiple browsers. Any ideas on what coding is responsible for this autoload option?

*noob

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default3" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="OCS" TagName="Header" Src="~/Controls/Header.ascx" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="OCS" TagName="Footer" Src="~/Controls/Footer.ascx" %>
<html>
<head>
<title>OneCare Security</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<link href="<%=ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["file:///C|/Users/OneCare/Desktop/untitled folder 3/AppRoot"]%>/styles/ocs.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="<%=ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["file:///C|/Users/OneCare/Desktop/untitled folder 3/AppRoot"]%>/scripts/jsnav.js"></script>
</head>
<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" id="mainBody"
onload="preloadImages();" style="background-image:url('<%=ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["file:///C|/Users/OneCare/Desktop/untitled folder 3/AppRoot"]%>/images/texture.gif');background-repeat:repeat;">

<div align="center">
<table width="1018" height="674" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td colspan="14" style="width: 1019px; height: 43px;"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" rowspan="3" valign="top"><a href="

redngold52@gmail.com
09-28-2010, 08:37 AM
This is what was modified on the page -

ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["file:///C|/Users/OneCare/Desktop/untitled folder 3/AppRoot"]%>/images/onecare_11.gif'); height: 555px; width: 231px; vertical-align: top; padding: 55px 35px 10px 25px;">
<ul>
<li>Implement OneCare Remote Services and see the ROI immediately!!!<br /><br /></li>
<li>OneCare Remote Services enable existing IT departments to address critical issues.<br /><br /></li>
<li>Enjoy immediate response and remediation without interruption and downtime<br /><br /></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="11" style="background-image:url('<%=

edbr
09-28-2010, 08:45 AM
"file:///C|/Users/OneCare/Desktop/untitled (file:///C%7C/Users/OneCare/Desktop/untitled)
this is on your computer

redngold52@gmail.com
09-28-2010, 09:19 AM
yes, however I "put" that file to the remote server and the problem emerged

edbr
09-28-2010, 09:29 AM
then check your site definitions the path should point to a real file.it will not be found on your computer and i assume is causing your problem

redngold52@gmail.com
09-28-2010, 10:31 AM
I think I uploaded the local files, now it seems the remote is the same as the local.