PDA

View Full Version : CSS and remove a post

misswebweaver
09-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Hello
I have taken a class on designing websites using CSS. I have used tables for years and the CSS is so frustrating to get it to do what I can get done in a fraction of the time using tables.

I really want to convert to CSS and wondered if anyone had a suggestion on the best place (easy to understand and learn) CSS.

Secondly, I posted something I was having issues with
included URL to a website. I've seen others posts like this come up in searches when searching for the website. I want to remove the post or at least the reference to the website. Is there a way I can do that?
thanks!
Teresa

Corrosive
09-03-2010, 06:02 AM
You can always post the code if you don't want to give a link. Or catch it in time and we can remove it for you after he question is answered. As for learning CSS there are some teachers on this forum and you may find that some face to face (or screen to screen) tuition will give you a head start.

DWcourse
09-03-2010, 06:38 AM
CSS layout does take some time to learn but it's really no more trouble than tables in the long run. You can always start by using one of Dreamweaver's built-in CSS layouts. They're well commented to help you understand what's going on and pretty well constructed (especially the new layouts in DW CS5).

:roll: And then there's that link in my signature…

misswebweaver
09-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Thank you. I did post the code which had the url in the codes. Can it still be removed if I give you post number. It's the only other post by me.
thanks again

Corrosive
09-03-2010, 01:47 PM
OK, I think the URLs are gone.