PDA

View Full Version : Can dreamweaver make my stylesheet display like this?

Dgriff
07-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Can dreamweaver make my stylesheet display like this? (see attached file). If so, how do I do it? I want to use it for demonstration purposes. Thanks

gentleone
07-01-2010, 02:58 PM
You'll have to explain a bit more, because I'm not sure what you're after. Looking at the image I see CSS styles and you're asking if DW can display your stylesheet like this.

Yes it can... just copy those CSS styles to an empty CSS file and there you go :confused:

Dgriff
07-18-2010, 05:39 PM
You'll have to explain a bit more, because I'm not sure what you're after. Looking at the image I see CSS styles and you're asking if DW can display your stylesheet like this.

Yes it can... just copy those CSS styles to an empty CSS file and there you go :confused:

Sorry, you're right. I should explain a bit better:

My stylesheet looks like this (it is plain text):

/*
$Id: stylesheet.css 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

.boxText { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px;}
.errorBox { font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size : 10px; background: #ffb3b5; font-weight: bold; }
.stockWarning { font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size : 10px; color: #cc0033; }
.productsNotifications { background: #f2fff7; }
.orderEdit { font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size : 10px; color: #70d250; text-decoration: underline; }

BODY {
color: #000000;
margin: 0px;
text-align:center;
}

#content {
width: 900; margin: auto;
border: 0px solid #999999;
text-align:center;
}

A {
color: #000000;
text-decoration: none;
}

A:hover {
color: #f80d0d;
text-decoration: underline;
}

FORM {
display: inline;
}

TR.header {
background: #ffffff;
}

TR.headerNavigation {
background: #bbc3d3;
}

TD.headerNavigation {
font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 10px;
background: #bbc3d3;
color: #ffffff;
font-weight : bold;
}

However, I want to make my stylesheet look like the stylesheet in the attached screen grab (with the error / message bars displayed). I simply need to display the colours/message bar for demonstration purposes. Can Dreamweaver display my stylesheet like the stylesheet in the screen grab? Thanks

gentleone
07-24-2010, 04:19 PM
No! Is not possible with dreamweaver. Use Photoshop, Illustrator or even Powerpoint to simulate that.