PDA

View Full Version : Image wont veiw in live veiw, but does in browser

djwang
06-30-2010, 11:52 AM
i have a background image in my css file , i is veiwable in the work space, but not in live veiw, but it is veiw able in the the browser...strange..
any answers

djwang
06-30-2010, 12:37 PM
i have a background image in my css file , i is veiwable in the work space, but not in live veiw, but it is veiw able in the the browser...strange..
any answers

great forum this hey, posted 2 hrs no reply!

gentleone
06-30-2010, 01:39 PM
great forum this hey, posted 2 hrs no reply!If you think that this is some kind of help-desk that stands immediately at your service, than you're wrong.

Regarding your question... you design for browsers and not for DW's design view/live view, so if it looks like how it should in a browser than forget about DW's design view/live view.

djwang
06-30-2010, 09:45 PM
If you think that this is some kind of help-desk that stands immediately at your service, than you're wrong.

Regarding your question... you design for browsers and not for DW's design view/live view, so if it looks like how it should in a browser than forget about DW's design view/live view.

sorry i apologise, just had one of those days...today but thanks for replying.....

edbr
07-01-2010, 01:24 AM
sorry i apologise, just had one of those days...today but thanks for replying.....we all have them.
Good of you to apologise. Welcome to the forum

gentleone
07-01-2010, 09:14 AM
sorry i apologise, just had one of those days...today but thanks for replying.....

No worries man ;) ... and yes we all have those days once in a while.

DWcourse
07-02-2010, 12:42 AM
We'd really need to see your code to answer.