PDA

View Full Version : Anchor in Dreamweaver

Chapo
06-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Ok... i have some buttons made in flash in inserted in dreamweaver, is it possible to create Anchors with these buttons and work inside of Dreamweaver ? (the buttons are inside of a dropmenu)

Bassically i want to people to click the buttons and go down to the theme they want.

www.imperiografico.com

edbr
06-10-2010, 01:59 AM
you will have to edit in flash asfik

Chapo
06-10-2010, 03:35 AM
i tried... but i think i'm doing it wrong... can you help me out ? Do you have an example of a code for the flash btn ?

edbr
06-10-2010, 04:00 AM
how are you coding the anchor links?

Chapo
06-10-2010, 04:05 AM
in flash i use the behavior-web-go to web and then i write the index.html/#image. And then in Dreamweaver i use the anchor to put it to the image. Really not sure how to do it to work with flash buttons.

Chapo
06-11-2010, 03:52 AM
Well... looks like a dead end for this.

DWcourse
06-11-2010, 04:40 AM
If you have a flash object with the go to behavior you shouldn't need to put it into an html anchor for it to work (of course I might just be totally confused about what you're trying to accomplish).

Chapo
06-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Ok... i have a drop-down menu in Flash, when i click a button of that drop down i want to go where my anchor is, that will be to the lower segments of the some page. If you enter www.adamonzon.net you will see the site, it has a pretty long scroll down, so i wanted to do this anchors to go exactly where i want inside the site wihout the need of scrolling down. This is easy to do if the buttons are made in Dreamweaver but its on flash.

www.adamonzon.net