PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic image not showing up...

images
05-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi..I am newb to dynamic content, Dreamweaver and PHP. I am following a tutorial from lynda.com. I created a database and tables. Then recordset in Dreamweaver. When I preview it on the browser I can see the dynamic text ( title and content) but not my image. The alt text shows up. But it doesn't show up as a thumbnail?? I have tried everything but no luck...Hope I am making sense.... please help... :confused:

davidj
05-13-2010, 07:47 PM
view the source code and check your image path in the code

images
05-14-2010, 10:06 AM
view the source code and check your image path in the code

That did it... I checked it... worked on the path and viola... !! It worked... thank you so much!! :) I kept telling myself 'no it cannot be something simple like that...this is databse, dynamic stuff..it is more complex' :). Thank you for the help...

Corrosive
05-14-2010, 10:24 AM
That did it... I checked it... worked on the path and viola... !! It worked... thank you so much!! :) I kept telling myself 'no it cannot be something simple like that...this is databse, dynamic stuff..it is more complex' :). Thank you for the help...

It can be complicated but just remember that all you are outputting is HTML so, if you understand that, you can debug your app.