PDA

View Full Version : Eflyer creations and delivery software

cocoonfx
05-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi Chaps

I am looking for a robust emarketing system to manage and build eflyers and send them.

I see that mailchimp could be a possiblity but is there anyothers out there which I can rebrand as my own as it where?

domedia
05-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Mailchimp comes highly recommended.
If you have not been to their site, they also publishes a lot of information about the current state of HTML Email.

I know Streamsend will let you rebrand completely, as in your clients will log in to your branded system and send out emails.

cocoonfx
05-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi domedia

I will look at Streamsend as this could be a good option for me. Mailchimp agree is good but I am trying to get the client to pay :o) and mailchimp is quite heavily branded.

p.s I will send over the link for my vbulletin efforts nearly ready to go live with it.

gentleone
05-11-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm not sure if you're on a PC or on a MAC, but I used on the PC (quite some time ago) Microsoft Publisher to send my e-flyers. I prepared the e-flyer in Dreamweaver and eventually copied the HTML into a Publisher document. There is an email option in Publisher which uses Outlook to send the e-flyer.

cocoonfx
05-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks chaps think mailchimp will be the way forward it free and easy to use.

Corrosive
05-12-2010, 10:29 AM
We use mailchimp and it is fantastic.

edbr
05-13-2010, 02:54 AM
check pommo i 'think' you can rebrand as they only ask without requirement but please check to be sure