PDA

View Full Version : Spry Tabbed Panels - blue tab missing!!

olsen
04-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi - IŽam new here, but I can see here are many fine experts!
Have a problem with one of my html-files with Tabbed Panels.
The little blue outline highlighting box has suddenly disappeared.
I have some text in the content and now I can`t make corrections, because when I click here only the div tag will be selected.
I am using CS3, OS 10.5 on a G4.
Please help

gentleone
04-24-2010, 05:20 PM
code or a link please?

olsen
04-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Hello gentleone - and thank you for your quick reply.
Please look at www.dassovius.dk
Maybe you also can tell me why the site jumps a little up and down?

Thank you...

DWcourse
04-24-2010, 05:57 PM
WARNING: If you're going to check out that link, turn off the sound on your computer. It's a bit obnoxious!

olsen
04-24-2010, 06:00 PM
OH sorry - the problems is on the "arkivside.htlm"

gentleone
04-25-2010, 10:16 AM
I've checked the page (Firefox, Safari and Opera all on the Mac) and I couldn't see really what you mean with jumping up and down. I didn't see that.

Regarding the highlighting issue I saw only in Safari that there is still the blue highlighting border on a active tab (only the top border is missing there), so I think you somehow messed up the padding or margins of the tabs in your SpryTabbedPanels.css

olsen
04-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Hello Gentleone and thank you for coming back to my ?
Well - what I mean with jumping is that if you use the menu panel the different html-files do`nt show up on the exactly same spot.

Regarding my questing about the little blue - it is correct that I have tried making different padding and margings and maybe the faulth is arised from these attemp. But what can I do? As you can see there is a missing link in "regnskab 2009" and I am not allowed to make corrections. Do I have to make a new layer?
Regards Erik

DWcourse
04-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Well - what I mean with jumping is that if you use the menu panel the different html-files do`nt show up on the exactly same spot.

Is it because some of the pages are long enough to require scrollbars and others aren't? When a scroll bar is needed it appears on the right of the screen and the content is shifted left slightly.

gentleone
04-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Is it because some of the pages are long enough to require scrollbars and others aren't? When a scroll bar is needed it appears on the right of the screen and the content is shifted left slightly.

That's what I also thought in the first place, but if you switch between the page 'kanaler' and 'internet' there is a shifting while both pages have a scrollbar.

I guess there is difference in margin or padding between these pages, but I couldn't find it yet.

olsen
04-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi gentleone.
Have found out what goes wrong regarding the spry panel (little blue outline) If you put on a croll function to the file THE BLUE OUTLINE DISAPPERED and you can no longer edit.!!!!!
Strange and no good...

olsen
04-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi Gentleone.

The solution is:

After put on the tabbed Panels bar - save.
Then activate the croll function - save.

To make corrections in the content doubleclick in the layer.

That works ..... Thank you. for your interrest.
:-)

DWcourse
04-27-2010, 12:45 PM
croll function :confused: