PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thanks

dzwestwindsor
03-26-2010, 08:19 PM
I never been here in a while, mainly because of the fact that I have mastered the user interface portion of web design with Dreamweaver. Now I am working hard and learning Ruby on Rails to handle the back end portion of my websites.

But I'm posting this here because I want to give a big thanks you for all of the users here that helped me achieve my web design goals.

I still remember, more than one year ago, I downloaded a trial of Dreamweaver, and was playing around with it. To be quite frank, I sucked.

Luckily I found you guys, and started asking away questions, and thank you so much for answering them.

Now, more than a year later, I breathe and live HTML and CSS, and I believe that I can do any type of design project. Looking back at the path that I took, I would like to point out 5 honorable people that stuck with me throught my journey.

Corrosive
domedia
DavidJ
DWCourse
edbr

Thank you so much for all the questions you have answered, they were more than helpful. All of you were quick to respond, and detailed in your explanations.

And don't worry if you don't remember you I am, I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that you assist, and it could get confusing sometimes ;)

So once again, THANK YOU ALL for your help, and I hope to be coming back more often to help out others in return. Keep up the great work, and thank you again.

;)

domedia
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Now, more than a year later, I breathe and live HTML and CSS, and I believe that I can do any type of design project.

Now that is what I like to hear!!

Congratulations! :grin: :grin: :grin:

edbr
03-27-2010, 01:08 AM
its good to hear but, no need to thank just pass it on to other needing help :)

DWcourse
03-27-2010, 02:05 AM
That's awfully nice to hear! And it puts me in awful good company.

Corrosive
03-27-2010, 07:10 AM
It is satisfying when it all clicks into place huh? Agree with Ed. Everyone is welcome to help/advice but please hang around and help others. It's what makes the world go round :)