PDA

View Full Version : Advice on reseller carts

Corrosive
03-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi all

We are about to embark on some reseller hosting. Mainly so that we can keep a better track of who has outstanding hosting invoices etc. I'm quite convinced we haven't charged some clients for over two years! Anyhoo.

Question is; we get two reseller cart options with Fantastico and wondered if anyone has had experience with either PHPCoin or AccountLab Plus?

Any advice is welcome :)

domedia
03-07-2010, 05:30 PM
I have no experience with any of them, as I approach it a little differently. It sounds very interesting though.

If you have regular client, don't you just set it up for them and bill them?

Corrosive
03-07-2010, 05:40 PM
If you have regular client, don't you just set it up for them and bill them?

You'd think wouldn't you... :roll:

domedia
03-07-2010, 06:21 PM
You'd think wouldn't you... :roll:
uhm.. yeah, if you say that remembering to bill clients is the issue here, I don't think using software is going to fix the underlying problem ;)

Anyways, excited to see if anyone has any experience with these or other solutions.

Corrosive
03-08-2010, 07:11 AM
I don't think using software is going to fix the underlying problem ;)

You are of course correct! I'll let you know how we get on :)

Corrosive
03-09-2010, 12:12 PM
OK, we've agreed on Accountlab Plus. It falls slightly short of the features on http://www.whmcs.com/ which is what the hosting companies use but it seems to have everything we need for a small scale operation. Install and configure next...

Corrosive
03-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Well, what an absolute b*ll ache that was. Took me bloody hours to get that sorted out. But, after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I have managed to configure everything.

Now it is all up and running it looks like Accountlab Plus was a good option :)