PDA

View Full Version : Forward and Back buttons

ThWInd81
02-20-2010, 12:46 PM
I created little flash buttons with links to pages like "home" "info" "contact".. as well as buttons with links to different sections of artwork. Once you click on a section of artwork you are at the beginning of that section and can go forward and then back through the pages. What I am trying to figure out is how to use the little flash buttons for "next" and "previous" without having to create a whole new button for each page because when I copy the "previous" flash button (for example) for use on a new page and then change the link to go to the correct, previous page... then all the "previous" buttons on all the pages are re-linked to that page. I want to use the same flash buttons on each page for "next" and "previous" but with different link properties relative to which page they are on. I figured out how the site map works and as I arrange the pages the little blue links show up in the bottom left of my pages. Those links allow me to navigate through the site how I want because of the site map but I don't want to use those links.. I want them in the flash navigation bar I made. Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks for any help!