PDA

View Full Version : spry menu has stopped working on firefox latest version (mac)

mdsdesign
02-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi there,

I have set up a site in dw3 with a horizontal spry menu bar (on a mac) and haven't tested it on all browsers yet. As I have read there seems to be issues with spry menus in different browsers which I'm yet to encounter. So far it has been working ok on Firefox and Safari and then this morning for some reason it has just stopped working. I don't know if I have accidently changed some of the code or done something silly - I'm just a beginner. The weird thing is that when I upload the files it says that it's also uploading a vertical spry menu file as well??
Can anyone shed any light as to why and what to do?? If you have some insight I can then supply the url. I need some help pretty quickly.

Thanks!!
Marie

DWcourse
02-04-2010, 02:31 AM
Can you give us a link to look at?

mdsdesign
02-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Can you give us a link to look at?

Thanks for taking an interest

http://www.youthoncall.com.au/test3.htm
I did a browser check and it came up with a message about
Disappearing List Background Bug

so I looked it up on the adobe website. They supplied some code but I couldn't work out where to put it.

ul, ol, dl { position: relative; }
Anyhow I remade the spry menu bar with new css sheet and the message seems to have gone from the check browser window but the drop down menu still won't work in the latest version of Firefox (mac).
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!!:)