PDA

View Full Version : >< Hyperlink on top of flash

rockgirl84
01-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Hello again guys...

Just we thought we are ready to take our web online, we are curious if thats even possible to use some kind of "hotspot tool" to make a link box on top of our flash to direct it to index.html page by using dreamweaver.

Would be great if anybody can help us out again.
Sorry for the troubles

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_KdzPxzpjSX4/S1YNji-Le8I/AAAAAAAAAXk/XGwPlX-ioMY/s1024/hyperlinkonflash.jpg

Kitty
x

edbr
01-20-2010, 12:30 AM
it should be done in flash. you maybe could use a absolute positioned link but i think you will probably run into problems

domedia
01-20-2010, 07:55 PM
I think Ed is on the right track. Dropdown menus that needs to appear above flash content just needs their WMODE attribute set to 'transparent' and I'm pretty sure the DIV should be absolutely positioned , possibly adding a z-index if needed.

rockgirl84
01-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I think Ed is on the right track. Dropdown menus that needs to appear above flash content just needs their WMODE attribute set to 'transparent' and I'm pretty sure the DIV should be absolutely positioned , possibly adding a z-index if needed.

thank you guys
we have finally managed to do it in the flash file after hours and hours of trials.

domedia
01-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Well doing it in Flash was the easy way :)
Three lines of actionsscript..