PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to copy and paste lots of app divs?

rikesh123
01-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Hey, basicly I need to design a site for school which is going to have lots of text on it and to make it more attractive I put lots of images into app divs, 3 of them are buttons, 1s sort of like a boarder for the chunks of text and the others just a title.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m238/Rikesh123/picofsite.jpg

The problem is I need like 30 of the things you can see in the picture and its taking way to long to copy and paste them one by one and then rearanging them so they look perfect. What I'm asking is that is their a way to copy and paste all those app divs with the images inside them at the same time or maybe put all those app divs into a larger one so I can just keep copy and pasting that one big app div with the small ones inside? This works due in on tuesday so I'd really be thankfull to anyone who can help me.

sitewidecf
01-03-2010, 01:05 PM
sorry I didn't hear you, may you say that again?

rikesh123
01-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Its pretty hard to explain but I guess what Im saying is that in the print screen above, u can see that giant sqaure, 3 buttons and a title. There all in seprate app divs and I need to copy and paste around 30 more of them. Its taking too long right now since I have to copy each image one at a time so is there like an easy way to copy and paste all of them at the same time?

sitewidecf
01-03-2010, 02:00 PM
why not work from code view and copy and paste as if you were working in a Word document.

Are you trying to make 30 different pages just for a image gallery? If so then I think you really need to rethink your approach.

DWcourse
01-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Are you trying to make 30 different pages just for a image gallery? If so then I think you really need to rethink your approach.

…and not use AP divs.

Corrosive
01-04-2010, 06:08 AM
Why not build a template page and then create each page from that?