PDA

View Full Version : java script image display not displaying correctly on windows 7

WotNow
12-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi! I have recently purchased a laptop with windows 7 and to my dismay when showing my website to a friend on my laptop discovered that the java script (lightbox) on this page is not displaying correctly. http://www.kimberleywebdesign.com.au/Design2.html

I have tested this site extensively and all works correctly on all other browsers so am assuming it is a windows7 problem. Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you know of any fixes, thanks.

Corrosive
12-29-2009, 08:19 AM
I suppose a couple of questions. In what way does it not display correctly and what browser are you using?

WotNow
12-29-2009, 11:20 AM
So strange, i have just checked the page again in i.e and firefox and all is working well ... when I was looking at it b4 the images were not centred. Sorry to bother you.

sitewidecf
12-29-2009, 01:49 PM
For the future....an OS should not effect how a website looks. It is all about Make and Model of the web browser the machine uses. Then of course there could be other factors such whether or not fonts are installed on the system or for some reason the machine has .jpg, .giffs, .png bla bla bla disabled. But the over all layout should bot be impacted.