View Full Version : Accordion PANELS

12-23-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm wondering and have been trying to...
In trying to get each panel (4 panels-About, Portfolio, Services, Contact), to be a different color. Of all the examples I've seen they're all the same color.
Each panel has it's own Div Id... but when I change the background color of, for example the "about" Div Id all of them change.
I'm not sure what to do...

12-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Are you sure you are changing the correct CSS styles? If each one has an individual ID then changing the background colours on these should only effect that div.

12-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Yea you're right. I kept trying to change it without going into the code. Selecting withing the code is much better. It's working...Thanks again.

12-24-2009, 06:16 AM
Knowing code beats relying on Dreamweaver hands down, every time :)

12-26-2009, 11:33 AM
I've changed the individual panels colors. I've guessed how to change the hover state
#about:hover {
background: #FFB401;
font: normal small "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
letter-spacing: 0.1em;
text-align: left;
padding-left: 10px;
color: #FFFFFF;
text-transform: lowercase;
text-decoration: none;
padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 5px;

but I think that's wrong because I want the hover state of each individual panels to be different when they are open and when closed. For that matter... how do I set the panels so that when the page opens up by default they all remain closed?

Thanks in advance.

12-28-2009, 02:49 PM
With an Spry accordion selected there is a link for "Customize this widget" in the Properties Palette. It points here… (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Dreamweaver/10.0_Using/WS3CF16DFF-F404-4379-B22A-0E8E944B78A8a.html). You might want to check it out.