PDA

View Full Version : PHP forum not working correctly

deafboyzaudio
12-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Im trying to post in the php forum and anytime i go to add a block of code and then preview it it just shows "required" in the actual code block recessed area on the preview page... like the code i typed in to submit was literally the word "required". Also the code button doesn't work on the new thread page, i had to type code...[/code] around my code to try and submit any. thanks

edbr
12-21-2009, 12:21 AM
not getting this eroer is anyone else out there gretting the same ?
what browser and OS are you using?

deafboyzaudio
12-21-2009, 12:39 AM
i was using FF and vista ultimate... its working now, the problem was short lived. I tried it three times and even restarted FF to be sure it wasnt just me....
oh well, one of those weird flukes you cant explain... its all good now... but it makes you wonder whats goin on out there huh?

deafboyzaudio
12-22-2009, 09:32 PM
lil update.... It happened again in the php forum... couldnt hit the code button to insert the code tags.... If i had text highlighted and then hit the button it would just de-select the text and do nothing. Also i couldnot hit the smiley buttons either... still using FF and vista ultimate SP2

davidj
12-24-2009, 06:41 AM
do you have JS switched off

deafboyzaudio
01-03-2010, 05:03 AM
yea i did.... been testing with it off lately... not used to it... sorry for the scare guys.
guess I been hittin the rum too much over the holidays... :mrgreen: