PDA

View Full Version : Tables and editable regions.

dboutros
12-11-2009, 06:14 AM
Hi, I now have managed (with your help) to make most of my template but have run into two little snags. The first (and more important one which I need fixed asap) is the following:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm32/dboutros/Untitled-1copy.jpg

As you can see in the image above, i am trying to make the template as above, and the main big region editable. I am trying to insert a table in there, a fluid one that moves with the browser, but unfortunately it keeps instantly aligning at the bottom of the page right underneath where the nav bar ends on the left. I need it to begin aligning at the top right of the region (the area I have highlighted in red).

The second problem is a rather simple one. I have the nav bar on the left be a vertical nav bar (obviously) the natural way for submenu items is to open up on the right of the nav bar expanding ever onward to the right. I want it so when people click a menu item, the rest of the submenu items open up beneath that menu item.

Thanks in advance.

domedia
12-11-2009, 02:22 PM
I am trying to insert a table in there, a fluid one that moves with the browser, but unfortunately it keeps instantly aligning at the bottom of the page right underneath where the nav bar ends on the left. I need it to begin aligning at the top right of the region (the area I have highlighted in red). You need to change something in your code. URL?