PDA

View Full Version : Java Collapsable Menu

cocoonfx
11-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi Chaps

I have a problem with a collapsable menu, it works fine accept in Safrai but in IE 7 it does not work at all. I can not see what the problem is.

http://www.test-cocoonfxmedia.co.uk/fitcamp/testimonial.html

Can anyone advise where I have gone wrong?

edbr
11-03-2009, 01:06 AM
or in ff, what code are you using to make them?

cocoonfx
11-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Java and css

edbr
11-03-2009, 10:40 AM
the last ne that works in ff is
<h2 class="trigger"><a href="#"><strong>James Blackman</strong></a></h2>
<div class="toggle_container">
<div class="block">
<h2>I have been a fit camp prisoner since the start in January 2009.</h2>
<p>When I started Fit Camp I thought i was pretty fit and quite strong.... how wrong was I!</p>
<p>The first two sessions where grawling I had been used to going to the gym 4-5 times a week, but I have never worked so hard in my life. From running to boxing, to kicking to resistence exercises, within 1 hour you do the lot.... every muscle is worked</p>
<p>Normally on a hard work out in the gym i would burn 900 calories in an hour, at Fit Camp I burn between 2000 to 2500 calories yes that is right..and the benefits are i have taken 1 inch of my waste and my fitness levels have gone through the roof. </p>
<p>I used to run 4 miles in 45 minutes, I can now comfortably run 4 miles in 35 minutes.... Fit Camp really does provide some serious results quickly.</

</div>
</div>
</ close with </p>

cocoonfx
11-03-2009, 11:35 AM
thanks edbr.... i am a muppet, I also noticed a missing </strong> on the last container..... DOH!

edbr
11-04-2009, 12:35 AM
i did notice that.
i would like to say i never make that kind of mistake.
id really, really like to but i cant!