PDA

View Full Version : Calling External SWF at Specific Frame

Chapo
10-05-2009, 03:11 AM
I have a header in a SWF thats 950 px wide and 200 px height. In that header i have my buttons that will call an external SWF at a specific frame depending on the button. The problem is that the external SWF is a full 950 px wide and 650 px in height and it only apears at the same height of the header at 200 px.
Is there a way that my external SWF comes in full size and not the same as the header ?

I know that the behavior "Go to Web Page" does this well and brings the external SWF at full size but it starts at frame 1 and not at a specific frame.

here is a sample of the problem (the external swf could take a few seconds to download).

www.fotorazi.com

here is the code i'm using:

var container:MovieClip = createEmptyMovieClip("container", getNextHighestDepth());

var mcListener:Object = new Object();
mcListener.onLoadInit = function(target_mc:MovieClip) {
trace("movie loaded");
target_mc.gotoAndStop(155);
};

var MCL:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
MCL.addListener(mcListener);

MCL.loadClip("Buceo.swf", container);

Chapo
10-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Just wondering.... is it possible to create a button in dreamweaver and with html indicate that button to bring the SWF file at a specific frame ? Lets say i click the button i created in Dreamweaver and then that brings my SWF file at frame the specific frame of 50... is it possible ?