PDA

View Full Version : Changes not uploading

JohnnieG
09-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Friends,

I have had good luck teaching myself how to build the vertical menus that I need with SPRY. On my PC, I see all of the changes and the menus as I want them to be. When I upload them to my server, I do not see the changes.

The page is at www.gerowbusinessgraphics.com/ARPA/index.htm (http://www.gerowbusinessgraphics.com/ARPA/index.htm)

I have deleted the page on the server and reloaded it with the new version and still do not see the changes.

I added boxes around each menu item and had the buttons turn green with white text when moused over.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Corrosive
09-25-2009, 12:30 PM
You must have missed something in the upload. Try again is all the advice I can give you.

JohnnieG
09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
I just went to the server and deleted all of the files and uploaded them again and still, the changes don't show.

Does the menu js file automatically follow the template to new pages or do I need to link each new page made from the template to the SPRY java script?

Corrosive
09-25-2009, 12:58 PM
If it is set up correctly then it should (and I stress 'should') update site-wide. the links to the js need to be in a non-editable part of the site. Having said that, any changes to the spry menu CSS or js will update these files, so I see no need to update the links in the head tags. You should be changing these files and not touching your HTML pages.