PDA

View Full Version : Background music

nikolisd
09-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Since I am a new user of dreamweaver cs3 I want to know how can I have a background music playing through out all pages of my site.

Thanks in advance

cocoonfx
09-24-2009, 01:52 PM
From experience it will drive your users mad... however you can add a flash mp3 player to each page.

d a v e
09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
and of course make sure you can legally play the music on your site i.e. that you own the copyright or it's licensed to you for public use.

nikolisd
09-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks for your replies & advices but I need to add a background music playing continuously when somebody goes through my pages in my site and not starting from the beginning when change pages

Corrosive
09-24-2009, 02:54 PM
You could create a frame for the flash music player that stays constant and then the rest of the site is navigated in the usual way.

domedia
09-24-2009, 08:56 PM
You could create a frame for the flash music player that stays constant and then the rest of the site is navigated in the usual way. Which would create the normal usability and accessibility problems that the use of frames creates.

The error was to accept continuous music throughout the websites as a valid requirement for the website in the first place. You're might experience a ripple effect of problems because of this.