PDA

View Full Version : 2nd attempt

Katieve
09-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone,

Had another go at it and came up with something a little different. Most of the links don't work yet but I've started to put a few bits and pieces in the gallery. Didn't want to do too much if you guys thought it awful!

Better than the last one?

katieve

coloeagle
09-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Better than the last one?

Ummmm URL?

Corrosive
09-08-2009, 06:46 AM
The URL is

http://www.lionsriverbordeaux.co.uk

I guess?

Nice photo of Glasto Tor!

Katieve
09-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Yes, www.lionsriverbordeaux.co.uk (http://www.lionsriverbordeaux.co.uk) sorry!

I've got alot more photos to add etc.

So not much better then?

edbr
09-08-2009, 11:04 AM
yes its not so somber. not my favourite font but it has to be a look that you are happy with not us.

Katieve
09-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I do prefer it to the last one I must admit. :-D The simplicity pointer I feel is working well. But I'm new to design and want your professional opinions as my perspective is a very naive one!

What font do you think would be better?

Katieve
09-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Nice photo of Glasto Tor!

Good innit! :mrgreen: Was trying to link us to Somerset so other than a pint of cider or a picture of the Wurzels, I thought the Tor would be the best option! :lol:

blanchard
09-08-2009, 02:36 PM
i like it better than the last one too.

Corrosive
09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Good innit! :mrgreen: Was trying to link us to Somerset so other than a pint of cider or a picture of the Wurzels, I thought the Tor would be the best option! :lol:

Is that all we have? Cider, Wurzels, Tor.... :(

On the site, I think the colours are better but it still isn't quite doing it for me. www.colourlovers.com is a great inspiration to me when it comes to colour schemes and palettes.

Katieve
09-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Believe it or not, that's where I got the colour palette! I was hoping that by using muted colours, the colour of the dogs would stand out more(?).

Love the county very much but ask a foreigner (someone from Devon/Dorset! :lol:) about Somerset and that's what they come up with - Cider and Wurzels! lol