PDA

View Full Version : Template and Header with Image

spazzer
08-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi,
I have created a site for my fishing Club with 15 pages, I have created a template also and created 12 pages with this template,however I would like to use the same template for the basic layout but change the Header Picture.
(i want to create a page each for Coarse Fishing Records,Sea Fishing Records and Fly Fishing Records for the Fishing Club but want to change the Header Image to suit the type of fishing done) ,should I make this region editable in the template so that the image in the header can be changed for that one page ,I was going to try and use a nested template for these 3 pages but was wondering if anyone maybe able to help,I only want to change the image in the header, is there any easy way to do this whilst keeping the page linked to the main layout template ???

Cheers,
Nick C :wink:

Corrosive
08-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Hi,
I have created a site for my fishing Club with 15 pages, I have created a template also and created 12 pages with this template,however I would like to use the same template for the basic layout but change the Header Picture.
(i want to create a page each for Coarse Fishing Records,Sea Fishing Records and Fly Fishing Records for the Fishing Club but want to change the Header Image to suit the type of fishing done) ,should I make this region editable in the template so that the image in the header can be changed for that one page ,I was going to try and use a nested template for these 3 pages but was wondering if anyone maybe able to help,I only want to change the image in the header, is there any easy way to do this whilst keeping the page linked to the main layout template ???

Cheers,
Nick C :wink:

Do as you said. Make the header editable and change it on each page.