PDA

View Full Version : explorer 8 problem

feyktofur
07-16-2009, 04:31 AM
hi guys,
i have a problem with explorer 8. www.orgida.com i created this site for a company, everything is fine with other browsers but explorer 8. the problem is, i have a dots or something seems like line on top and right hand side of the page. i prepared tables with fireworks and export it to dreamweaver and then i just created a template and then ... thats the way i do and dont know why i have a problem with explorer 8. it seems like a css problem, i tried to change some properties on css rules to fix it, but i couldnt.

if anyone help, i appreciate.

edbr
07-16-2009, 05:07 AM
url link ? or code.
I prepared tables with fireworks and export it to dreamweaver is probably where the problems lie

DWcourse
07-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Fireworks is the problem.

The lines are actually the spacer.gifs that FW creates to force the layout to display correctly. You apparently haven't uploaded the file (fireworks/html/images/spacer.gif).

BTW, you have other problems with IE6.

feyktofur
07-17-2009, 09:52 PM
nop, i dont have any problem with other browsers. im gonna try to upload it with spacer.gif, i hope its gonna solve the problem. thnks for replies ...
BTW, im gonna let u know if it fixes.

DWcourse
07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
This is what I see in IE6, looks like a problem to me

feyktofur
07-18-2009, 03:56 AM
well, i just update my explorer from 6 to 8 and my customer is also have this one so first i try to work it on IE8. thats crap, cuz whatever i do, it never seems same on all browser.

Corrosive
07-18-2009, 07:37 AM
well, i just update my explorer from 6 to 8 and my customer is also have this one so first i try to work it on IE8. thats crap, cuz whatever i do, it never seems same on all browser.

All browsers are not the same and you've still got to get it right in IE6. I agree with DWCourse. You have IE6 issues at the moment. Try looking at the known browser bugs and see if you can sort it from there...

http://www.positioniseverything.net/