PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Katieve
07-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Verity and I'm quite new to Dreamweaver (only two months!). Built a website sometime ago to showcase my dogs in a very basic version of frontpage but felt it time to do something that looks a little more professional. I've had to learn alot in a short space of time!

Thanks for the help so far, I'm sure you'll be hearing alot more from me!:-D

Verity

Corrosive
07-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Verity and I'm quite new to Dreamweaver (only two months!). Built a website sometime ago to showcase my dogs in a very basic version of frontpage but felt it time to do something that looks a little more professional. I've had to learn alot in a short space of time!

Thanks for the help so far, I'm sure you'll be hearing alot more from me!:-D

Verity

Hi Verity & welcome to the forum. Sounds like a great personal project to get your teeth into web design.

Katieve
07-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I really enjoy the 'Eureka' moments when the page does what I want it to! Just checked out your site - we're not too far away, just of jct 25 of the M5!

domedia
07-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Welcome to the forums Katieve!

Corrosive
07-12-2009, 06:47 AM
I really enjoy the 'Eureka' moments when the page does what I want it to! Just checked out your site - we're not too far away, just of jct 25 of the M5!

Taunton, only a few miles down the road and a nice town. I used to be a beer rep in that neck of the woods.

edbr
07-13-2009, 02:05 AM
welcome to the forum:)