PDA

View Full Version : Flash Photo Gallery into Dreamweaver

melonmaniagirl10
07-07-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm new to CS4, and I've been hitting a lot of complications. I got a XML flash template and customized it pretty well. When I run the SWF in my browser as a preview, it works just fine. I have not published any part of my website yet- is this a reason why it isn't working?

Every time I try to import my swf file into dreamweaver, it shows the placeholder. When viewing it in Internet Explorer from my folder, it shows the two arrows from the swf for clicking through photos, but no photos or descriptions. Am I using a wrong file? I would really appreciate some help.

I'm new to CS4, and I've been hitting a lot of complications. I got a XML flash template and customized it pretty well. When I run the SWF in my browser as a preview, it works just fine. I have not published any part of my website yet- is this a reason why it isn't working?

Every time I try to import my swf file into dreamweaver, it shows the placeholder. When viewing it in Internet Explorer from my folder, it shows the two arrows from the swf for clicking through photos, but no photos or descriptions. Am I using a wrong file? I would really appreciate some help.

edbr
07-08-2009, 05:36 AM
how is it embeded in to your webpage?